Reach your potential with a Busy Bees Apprenticeship Programme.
About Busy Bees
Busy Bees are a national award-winning training provider which specialises in the early years and health care industry.
About the Busy Bees Apprenticeship Programme
An apprenticeship with Busy Bees allows you to earn while you learn as well as gaining an industry recognised qualification and on the job training.
You can do an apprenticeship in any of the following disciplines at Busy Bees:
- Team Leading and Operational/Departmental Management
- Catering (for the care sector)
- Early Years-Children and Young People’s Workforce
- Business Administration
- Customer Service
- Health and Social Care
- Residential Childcare and Children’s Services
- Teaching Assistants (Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools)
- Level 2 Diploma in Team Leading
Watch this clip to find out why you should do an Apprenticeship with Busy Bees: