Graduate Account Manager
Vacancy has expired
Bracknell, Berkshire Local jobs
|Job level:||Graduate Schemes|
|Employer:|| Local jobs|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary and Benefits:||GBP 10.57 - 14.42 per hour|
|Post Code:||Not specified|
Up to £30 000
Working with an award-winning tech & services company, who provide software, data, and Call Centre services to global companies. This is a fantastic opportunity for an outgoing, customer-focused individual.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for providing a fantastic customer experience, providing 1st line support to new and existing clients.
• Setting up new customer accounts, providing support via telephone and email.
• First point of contact for clients, providing support on a broad range of queries, including application set up, device configuration.
• Managing and developing existing accounts.
• Providing 1:1 training to new end users.
• Ensuring queries are handled and resolved in a timely and professional manner.
• Educated to a degree level
• Previous experience in a business environment.
• Fantastic communicator, focusing on providing the highest level of client satisfaction.
• Relish the challenge of working with major brands and technology clients.
• An outgoing personality, with a good sense of humour.
• Confident operating as a team player and autonomously.
• Comfortable with international travel.
WHAT YOU GET:
• up to £30 000 per annum
• Fantastic offices, based in a converted stately home set in parkland.
• Ongoing professional development
• Regular appraisals / salary review
• International travel and events
• 20 days holiday plus 8 public holidays
• Free Parking
• Pension Scheme
ref: (216980640) 37 days agoBack to search results
- National Detective Programme Police Now Avon, Somerset, Bedfordshire, Devon, Cornwall, Dyfed-Powys, Greater Manchester, Gwent, Hertfordshire Constabulary, Humberside, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, West Mercia, West Midlands
- Digital & Technology Solutions Degree Apprenticeship - Register your interest for 2023 IBM
- ROTATIONAL GRADUATE - DIGITAL FOCUS Speedy Services Haydock