Warehouse and Logistics Tutor / Assessor
Greater Manchester £26000 - £30000/annum CV-Library
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||£20,000 - £29,999|
|Salary and Benefits:||£26000 - £30000/annum|
|Post Code:||Not specified|
United Kingdom (Show on map)
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability Sectors|
*Interviews will be held virtually*
Job Title: Warehouse and Storage Tutor / Assessor
Location: 2 roles available x1 Greater Manchester and x1 North West coverage
Salary: £26,000 - £30,000 (Dependent on qualifications and experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage + Much More
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Hold a recognised Level 3 Teaching qualification: PTLLS/AET or equivalent.
- Experience of teaching / delivering Functional Skills English and Maths to level 2.
- Hold solid occupational competency within Warehouse and Storage environments.
- Experience of delivering both classroom and work-based training.
- Good understanding of Ofsted requirements.
- Experience of working with disengaged learners, and have the ability to inspire and motivate learners.
- IT Literate
- Driver with own vehicle, and flexible with travel
- Train, support and assess learners working towards Traineeships in Warehouse & Storage at level 2, in a classroom / group setting.
- Deliver and support learners with Functional Skills Maths and English to level 2
- Identify and assess the needs of learners, overcome any barriers to learning and adapt course content and delivery style to meet these needs.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner's needs.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities
ref: (212137789) 11 days agoBack to search results