City of Lincoln Council Apprenticeship – Shaping Lincoln’s Future
Have you got a passion for your community and want to support its future? Do you love helping members of the public? If you answered yes then a City of Lincoln Council Apprenticeship might just be what you’ve been looking for.
About the City of Lincoln Council Apprenticeship
This Apprenticeship is about so much more than just work experience. You’ll be given real responsibilities and support throughout your time at Lincoln Council.
Lincoln Council offers Apprenticeships in the following areas:
- Business and Administration Level 2
- Business and Administration Level 3
- Customer Services Level 2
- Customer Services Level 3
- Team Leading Level 2
- Management Level 3
- Craft Apprenticeships (Painting and Decorating, Electrical, Plastering, Plumbing and Joinery)
In conjunction with their partner, First College Lincoln Council also offers Apprenticeship opportunities in Management Level 5, Business and Administration Level 4 and AAT level 2 and 3.
Apply for similar Apprenticeships at Careermap