Heart of England Training Apprenticeships are an ideal way for you to kick-start your career through industry leading training and workplace experience. Don’t want to be sitting in a classroom all day? An Apprenticeship with the Heart of England Training could be the perfect route for you to advance your career.
What do the Heart of England Training Apprenticeships involve?
Heart of England Training Apprenticeships involves practical workplace training combined with off the job training which will enable you to get a head start on your career. As an apprentice at the Heart of England Training you’ll become equipped with a nationally recognised qualification, vital work experience and in demand skills plus you’ll be gaining a wage.
Heart of England Training offer an extensive range of Apprenticeship opportunities covering a wide range of industries. These include the following:
- Business Administration – Intermediate, Advanced and Higher
- Marketing – Intermediate and Advanced
- Hairdressing – Intermediate and Advanced
- Customer Service – Intermediate and Advanced
- Sports – Intermediate and Advanced
- Team Leading – Intermediate
- Using IT – Intermediate and Advanced
- Barbering – Intermediate
- Teaching / Classroom Assistant – Intermediate and Advanced
- Project Management – Higher
- Management – Intermediate, Advanced and Higher
- Beauty Therapy – Intermediate and Advanced
- Facilities Services – Intermediate
- Warehousing – Intermediate
- Retail – Intermediate and Advanced
During your Apprenticeship with the Heart of England Training you’ll gain exposure to a wealth of learning and development opportunities while developing an in depth knowledge of the industry you’re passionate about forging a career within. As an apprentice you’ll advance your career capabilities while being supported from your colleagues, learning mentor and employer to grow your talent so you can enjoy a long and fulfilling career.
Ready to earn while you learn?