Intec Business Colleges Apprenticeships are an ideal way for you to kick-start your career while gaining credible qualifications and getting paid! If you’re looking for an alternative to traditional study routes then why not find out more about the Apprenticeship opportunities available at Intec Business College.
What do Intec Business Colleges Apprenticeships involve?
Intec Business Colleges Apprenticeships involve a work-based learning programme which can help you to advance your career and realise your true potential through workplace training and classroom based learning. As an apprentice at Intec Business Colleges you’ll become equipped with in demand skills, vital work experience and a nationally recognised qualification which is relevant to the industry you’re passionate about forging a career within.
There are a wide range of Apprenticeships available at Intec Business Colleges including the following:
- Business Administration
- Contact Centre Operations
- Customer Service
- Retail Professionals
- Digital Marketing
- Sales and Telesales Professionals
- Learning and Development Professionals
- Leadership and Management
- Information Communication Technology
- Trade Counter Business Services
- Warehousing, Storage and Logistics
There are a wide range of benefits to being an apprentice at Intec Business Colleges, these include the following:
- Gain job specific skills
- Gain professional qualifications
- Get paid to learn
- Gain functional skills in Maths, English and ICT if you didn’t achieve these at GCSE level
- Receive support
- Work alongside industry professionals
- Receive industry leading training
During your Apprenticeship at Intec Business Colleges you’ll build your knowledge in the industry specific to your career goals. Your learning mentor at Intec Business Colleges will tailor the training to meet your needs an requirements so you can enhance your career and achieve your career aspirations. Are you ready to start earning and learning?
Kick-start your career!