16-18 leaving school? Join us, we can help you find employment!
This listing has expired
FAST TRACK TO EMPLOYMENT
Get career opportunities that are right for you, including the training and experience to step into an apprenticeship, employment or further education.
Funded under the Education Funding Agency “Study Programme”
We know about education. We understand people learn in different ways and have different strengths. Every year we work with thousands of young people to improve their skills and prepare them for a career.
OUR FAST TRACK TO EMPLOYMENT IS DESIGNED TO DO THE FOLLOWING:
· Develop your strengths
· Build your aspirations
· Meet new people
· Give help and advice, to help you find the right track for your life
· Boost English and Maths if they are not your strong point
· Fast track to work or work experience
· Fast track to an apprenticeship in a sector that suits your strengths
· Fast track to further education
· Be a genuine alternative to school or college where education can be tailored to you
HOW TO GET GOING
· Send your CV
· Our team member will chat about your interests and choices and check your eligibility (eg age 16 – 18 years).
· We will confirm a start date and get your programme ready.
Start your Fast Track
to Employment today
and take a step towards
WHAT FAST TRACK TO EMPLOYMENT LOOKS LIKE
· Real work placement
· Recognised hands on vocational qualification
· Site visits to selected employers
· Work skill workshops
· Work taster sessions
· Ideas about self-employment
· Preparation for your workplace
· English and maths skills boost
What our learners say
“Can’t wait to go out on work placement again.”
“I have always felt supported by
YMCA training. They have helped me realise my potential.”
“At YMCA they help you make choices and recognise you as an individual.”
“I enjoy the people I am with and the encouragement to work as a team.”
REGISTER YOUR CV