1st line Service Desk Support Analyst – Richmond (TW9) – 16868
This listing has expired
Cirrus was founded in 2011 and is an award-winning provider of omni-channel cloud Contact Centre Solutions (CCaaS) and IPT telephony, with over 10 years’ experience of using the best technology to deliver business outcomes and effortless customer experiences. Modern technology and a team that has many years of experience working in and around the Contact Centre and IPT environment, provides a recipe for business transformational success.
As a first line service desk support analyst you will be part of the Service Desk team, providing a support function for the business and Cirrus clients.
The role will include but will not be limited to the following tasks:
- Taking first line support calls from customers and partners
- Case triage and troubleshooting for cases raised by clients and partners
- Initial response to cases raised by clients and partners
- Allocation of cases to individuals in service desk, within SLA
- To report risks or escalations to 2nd, 3rd line or a senior member of team, following the escalation process.
- Responsible for keeping contact details up to date.
- Maintaining and updating our internal CRM systems
- Maintaining excellent knowledge of the organisations products and services to support all customers and partner’s needs.
- Taking part in the OOH rota
- Working to the companies SLA’s and KPI’s
- Assist senior management when required.
- Verbal and written communications skills are essential
- You must be able to meet deadlines
- Technical understanding
- Displays elements of maturity
- Displays willing ness to learn and grow within the company
- Hands on individual
- Attention to detail
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above
Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm
£10,000-£12,000 per annum
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship.Additionally there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV