1st Line Support Apprentice – Guildford (GU1) – 16242
This listing has expired
Silverbear is designed to meet the current and evolving needs of membership organisations who are looking for an integrated system that will unify their data and deliver operational efficiencies through workflow and automation.
Job overview / purpose
As a Support Analyst your role will be to work with customers to understand the challenges they face with Silverbear solutions, identifying and communicating solutions and enhancing the Silverbear knowledgebase to increase user knowledge of our solutions. Your particular focus will be on working with our customers as single point of support resolving customer issues liaising with our developers as needed to resolve. You will work in a timely manner, have the ability to prioritise and have a strong awareness of customer update timelines.
Support Analysts should be enthusiastic, creative and motivated team players who can demonstrate a desire to delight customers through every interaction. In this role you will provide support to customers using Silverbear products and solutions including Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Our solutions can be highly customised and configured to meet customers’ unique needs.
In addition to providing support, you will also have the opportunity to be involved in developing strategies to improve our customer support offerings.
- Troubleshoot issues and forward to 2nd and 3rd line support as needed
- Assist customers in solving queries
- Undertake User Acceptance Testing of fixes
- Manage and prioritise multiple incidents, having strong awareness of volume and ticket churn
- Including appropriate escalation as required
- Deliver first class customer service leading to the highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Enhance customer’s self-service offerings by creating knowledgebase articles for questions not requiring a code change as a solution
- Maintain internal ticketing information to reflect full customer interaction history and forward action plans if not resolved
- Management of ongoing resolution scenarios to ensure timely response and appropriate prioritisation
- IT Graduate with 1 to 2 years work experience
- Have 1-2 years’ experience in a software support role within an 1st line support ticket environment
- Able to demonstrate how you have applied critical thinking and analysis to resolve issues
- Ability to manage multiple workloads with time critical deliverables
- Should have an interest in IT, Website creation and management
- Communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills able to develop and maintain rapport, empathy and relationships with customers externally and internally
- Ability to create clear, unambiguous, and comprehensive ticket updates and other documentation
Minimum 5 GCSE including Maths & English at B or above.
5 days per week,
37.5 hours per week [average week, will be confirmed with the employer]
£12,000 – £14,000 per annum
- Dress down culture, relaxed working environment
- Casual working environment
- Full training on the job
- Further training opportunities available after apprenticeships finishes
Great career progression opportunities with potential to continue learning through a level 4 apprenticeship with the business.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV