1st Line Support Apprentice – London (WC2B) – 16278
This listing has expired
We are a central London IT, telephony and internet provider.
Job overview / purpose
We are looking for a full-time 1st Line Support Engineer to share their time 50/50 between Prime’s busy Central London helpdesk and ThirdWay’s fast-paced, creative office on Old Street.
This is a unique opportunity to train with Prime Networks and assist a range of clients with their technical issues, but also to offer dedicated onsite support to one of Prime’s own service users.
- Log and resolve technical incidents
- Ensure SLA targets achieved & working to reduce SLA target times
- Report on progress of incidents and update relevant service management tools
- Ensure relevant technical documentation is appropriately maintained and available
- Give general day to day support
- Provide a single point of contact for end user support using all contact mediums
- Establish and maintain high levels of incident ownership through incident lifecycle to a satisfactory conclusion
- Establish a quality working relationship with end users
- Understand and operate the escalation procedures
- Team player
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, troubleshooting malware and virus’
- Good communication and time keeping skills are essential
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
5 days per week,
40hrs per week,
Monday to Friday,
9am-6pm [average week, will be confirmed with the employer]
£12,000 per annum
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV