1st Line Support Apprentice – Newcastle (NE30) – 13918
This listing has expired
We are looking for an enthusiastic IT support apprentice who has a passion for technology and would like to strive for a career in IT. We are willing to train the apprentice in 3rd party technology with the guidance from our industry experts who are willing to train the apprentice in this field.
One IT support is known for providing IT support across the North East and delivered from office in Tynemouth.
We are looking for a tech enthusiastic apprentice who would like to know more about emerging technologies.
- Provide Desktop & Server Support
- Setting up and configuring new laptops and desktops
- Antivirus installation to all desktops and laptops
- Patching of network and phones
- To provide scalable support
- Reporting faults and maintaining logs on servers, desktops and laptops
- Fault finding
- Office 365 administration
- Working towards targets set inhouse
- Creation of Active Directory accounts and Mailboxes.
- Good attention to detail
- A passion for learning.
- Team work
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Passion for technology
- Good academic record including GCSE’s in Maths and English
- Monday to Friday, working hours to be determined by line manger
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
REGISTER YOUR CV