Light Vehicle Apprenticeship – Level 3
Light Vehicle Apprenticeship – Level 3 VAC-02804
You will receive first class training in all the latest servicing and diagnostic techniques to enable you to better help your customers whether they need a standard service, MOT or wanting an engine rebuild.
Day to day tasks will vary but include:
• Servicing – carrying out checks
• MOT’s – identifying parts with wear and tear
• Vehicle Maintenance – replacing / repairing engine parts
• Diagnostics – using the latest diagnostic equipment
• Maintaining repair and service records
We will consider all applications for an employment start date of summer 2019. If you are leaving school this year and wanting to find an apprenticeship this is a brilliant opportunity for you!
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week: 40 hours, between 8am – 5.30pm, 1 hour break
Weekly Wage: £156.00
Application Deadline: 24-06-2019
Possible Start Date: 01-07-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV