AAT Accountancy Apprentice (Id:78177)
This listing has expired
Employer: Party Delights Limited
Wage: £288.38 Per Week
Hours: 37.50 Per Week
This well established fancy dress retailerwholesaler is looking for a focused and motivated individual to join their fast growing accounts department based in Manchester, studying the AAT Level 3.
Duties will include:
- Stock Administration – investigating variances between stock checks and system. Making adjustments to the stock system. Communicating with multiple departments involved in the stock process
- Sales Analysis – Compiling weekly/monthly sales & margin reports with variance analysis across all websites Assisting with the weekly and monthly accounts preparation
- Ad hoc project work to assist in company development
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Supplier price change analysis
Upon successful application you will be asked your daily commute, therefore please check this before applying. The employer would be looking for a candidate to commute no longer than 1 hour.
GCSE’s grades A-C including Maths, English and ICT.
- Strong IT Skills – Microsoft Excel in particular
- Good communicator
- Good attention to detail
14 – 16 months
AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting – Level 3
The Advanced Diploma in Accounting covers a range of complex accounting tasks, including maintaining cost accounting records and the preparation of reports and returns. You’ll learn and master a number of accounting disciplines including financial processes, advanced bookkeeping, final accounts and ethical practices for accountants.
Top five skills you will gain:
- The importance of professional ethics in the working environment
- Use of spreadsheets to manage information in the accounting environment
- Analysing variances
- Reconciling ledgers
- Making provisions for doubtful and irrecoverable debts
REGISTER YOUR CV