ABI Projects Apprentice W1G 0AN
This listing has expired
• To support the administration of all ABI programmes
• To liaise with staff responsible for the ABI to develop suitable administrative systems, that reflect the needs of the various programmes
• To support initial assessments
• To support the organisation and facilitation of OCN courses
• To support the tracking of client progress and ensure reports are circulated to key staff
• To liaise with hospitals and NHS community teams and ensure that all referrals are processed appropriately
• To support all systems to ensure ongoing registration with professional bodies
• To maintain an appropriate level of skills and training as required by post
• Discharge any other reasonable duties, which may be required from time to time
• An open, adaptable
• flexible approach.
• Self-starter, able to act on own
• Mature outlook, in addition to
• being prepared for all round,
• ‘hands-on’ involvement.
• Ability to deal with constant
• pressure and meet deadlines.
• Ability to relate to and work
• with others at all levels,
• especially volunteers, in a
• charitable environment.
Days of work: Monday to Friday
Hours of work: To be confirmed
Please be on time and dressed smartly.
Please think about the role you would be performing and try to understand the key tasks – ask your Jobwise Training CRM if you are unsure of anything.
Please remember to research the company. You will need to remember 3 things about the company from their website as you will be asked this question in interview.
Please remember to think of some questions to ask during your interview – these can be about the company or the industry. It is important to have at least one question planned.
Address: 11-13 Cavendish Square, London, W1G 0AN
REGISTER YOUR CV