Commis Chef Apprenticeship
Commis Chef Apprenticeship VAC-43080
ABM are looking for someone with a strong personality who can help them to achieve greater success through reputation and food quality. In this role you will be asked to assist with the preparation, cooking, portioning and presentation of meals to standards and costings defined by the manager. You will also work towards your Senior Chef in Production Cooking Level 3 Apprenticeship within the workplace.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
• Observe health and hygiene standards and ensure they are upheld in the kitchen.
• Follow instructions from the manager and other senior members of staff.
• Assist with the preparation, cooking, portioning and presentation of meals to the standards defined by the Company.
• Work on counters serving customers, restocking catering areas and operate till as required by Chef Manager
• Covering other catering roles as directed by Chef Manager if required
• Ensure floors and work surfaces are kept clean at all times.
• Clean and wash down kitchen equipment as required.
• Assist other members of the catering staff in the serving of meals if required.
• Project a polite manner to customers and other members of staff at all times.
• Maintain Health & Safety Hygiene standards as required by the Company. Ensure unit hygiene is implemented with due regard to the statutory laws including the Food Safety Act 1990.
• Understand and follow the fire drills in the event of a fire or an emergency.
• Undergo appropriate training to meet the required standards of the job and any changes in processes or procedures.
• Undertake any duty within the scope of the job title as directed by management.
• To complete any other duties or reasonable request made by a member of management or client
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week : You will work Monday to Friday 7am – 3.30pm
Weekly Wage : £320.00
Application Deadline: 30-09-2019
Possible Start Date : 07-10-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV