ABM Catering – Commis Chef Advanced Apprenticeship
ABM Catering – Commis Chef Advanced Apprenticeship VAC-43080
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
• Observe health and hygiene standards and ensure they are upheld in the kitchen.
• Follow instructions from the manager and other senior members of staff.
• Assist with the preparation, cooking, portioning and presentation of meals to the standards defined by the Company.
• Work on counters serving customers, restocking catering areas and operate till as required by Chef Manager
• Covering other catering roles as directed by Chef Manager if required
• Ensure floors and work surfaces are kept clean at all times.
• Clean and wash down kitchen equipment as required.
• Assist other members of the catering staff in the serving of meals if required.
• Project a polite manner to customers and other members of staff at all times.
• Maintain Health & Safety Hygiene standards as required by the Company. Ensure unit hygiene is implemented with due regard to the statutory laws including the Food Safety Act 1990.
• Understand and follow the fire drills in the event of a fire or an emergency.
• Undergo appropriate training to meet the required standards of the job and any changes in processes or procedures.
• Undertake any duty within the scope of the job title as directed by management.
• To complete any other duties or reasonable request made by a member of management or client
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week : You will work Monday to Friday 7am – 3.30pm
Weekly Wage : £320.00
Application Deadline: 06-03-2019
Possible Start Date : 13-03-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV