Academic Administrator – UCFB Wembley Campus
This listing has expired
Location: UCFB Wembley Campus
Salary: £22,000 – £27,000 (including London weighting) depending on qualifications and experience
Contract Type: Fixed Term Maternity Cover (Up to 12 months)
Do you want to be part of a truly unique approach to higher education, one that puts students at the heart of everything we do enabling them to have the best possible chance of a successful career in the football and sports industry?
For a full detailed job description and person specification please click here.
We are currently recruiting for an Academic Administrator to join us at our iconic Wembley campus on a Fixed Term Contract. The post holder will be expected to assist with administration support systems and activities that facilitate the effective running of the Academic team.
The successful candidate will ideally be Degree educated and have experience in Academic Administration in a Higher Education environment. They should also have excellent communication and time-keeping skills.
- Maintain, as part of the Academic Administration team, a range of database systems to meet all anticipated requirement, including student and staff needs
- Providing general administrative support for the Academic Team
- Co-ordination of the assessment procedures, coordinating and recording examination and assessment processes
- Take minutes at meetings
- Co-ordinating and recording internal verification processes, assisting in the preparation for external verification / examination boards
- Maintain accurate student records with details of supervision, assessments, transfers, suspensions, extension’s, withdrawals, submissions, employment on leaving and current addresses
- Using information systems and preparing reports and statistics for internal and external use
- Keep Moodle and online methods of communication updated with information relevant to current UCFB students
- Respond to queries from staff and students, drafting and interpreting regulations and dealing with queries
- Update and monitor student attendance
- Liaising with student services in order to support students with learning difficulties and students at risk
What we offer in return
In return not only will you have the opportunity to make life-transforming, career making education, but we offer a whole range of financial and non-financial benefits too.
Read more about the benefits of working for UCFB.
Working hours: Working hours normally 8.30 am – 5pm but may involve additional and unsocial working hours depending on the nature of the event and occasional travel between campus.
Please note that if you do not have permission to work in the UK, UCFB will not be able to obtain a Certificate of Sponsorship for you to take up this position. All non EU/EAA candidates must have valid immigration status and/or a UK visa valid for the duration of the contract in order to be considered for this role.
REGISTER YOUR CV