Account assistant – Glasgow (G75) – 16367
This listing has expired
Our client, Gas supply company, are wanting to take on someone who is looking to gain a career in accounts once apprenticeship is completed.
- Sage Line 50
- enter batch invoices
- create individual invoices
- enter cash receipts
- run customer statements
- extract reports when required
- Microsoft Excel
- Data entry into spreadsheets
- Sort data within spreadsheets
- Make changes within the spreadsheets
- Administration Work
- Locating, copying, scanning manual invoices
- Filing all manual invoices and associated paper summaries
- Assist with incoming telephone calls
- Learn to deal with customer enquiries
The duties above are not exhaustive and the candidate may be required to perform duties outside of this as operationally required and at the discretion of their Line Manager.
- Good numerical skills
- admin skills
- interest in accounts as a career path.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday to Friday
- 8.30am to 5pm
- £5.00 per hour
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
REGISTER YOUR CV