Business Admin Apprenticeship (Finance Administrator)
This listing has expired
Buzzacott Chartered Accountants, a top 25 accountancy firm based by St. Paul’s in London.
We are currently looking for someone to join the internal Finance Team Buzzacott as a Finance Administrator Apprentice. This apprenticeship opportunity is a fantastic alternative for an individual who does not wish to pursue the option of going to university, but who is eager to work and gain a professional qualification.
We are WhiteHat, the tech startup matching young people to the best career-focused apprenticeships on offer. The vacancy you are looking at is a Finance Admin Apprentice role at Buzzacott through WhiteHat.
At Buzzacott wae define ourselves by the needs of our clients. These needs range from those of nuns to those of hedge fund managers. The relationships we build are both personal and enduring. They are founded on continuity of personnel, ease of access and a depth of specialist knowledge that in certain key areas leads the industry.
Located near St Paul’s station and Bank station, London.
The successful candidate will be supporting the Senior Revenue Controller.
Some of the key aspects of this role are:
- To reconcile Debtors between the Practice Management System (PMS) and Accounts Ledger (NAV).
- To liaise regularly with clients, staff and partners in reclaiming debts.
- To assist the Senior Revenue Controller to import monthly sales invoices onto the firm’s ledger system, NAV, ensuring totals reconcile to financial reports.
- To assist the Finance Assistant with the weekly bank reconciliations.
Working 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, Mon-Fri.
1. Minimum grade C-A* (or 4-9) in five GCSE, including Maths and English (or Functional Skills level 2 in both).
2. A good knowledge of IT including all Microsoft packages.
Please note that applicants with the following will not be able to go on the level 3 Business Administration programme:
- BTEC Extended Diploma.
- BTEC Double Diploma.
- BTEC Level 3 90 Credit Diploma.
REGISTER YOUR CV