Accounting Assistant Apprentice
Accounting Assistant Apprentice
Rebel Kitchen is looking for an overall accounts assistant superstar – a cool, calm and collected problem solver willing to get into the details first and foremost. Someone motivated and high-energy to join the growing team as Accounts Rebel and help spread the brand love.
We are WhiteHat, the tech startup matching young people to the best career-focused apprenticeships on offer. The vacancy you are looking at is An Accounting Assistant Apprentice role at Rebel Kitchen through WhiteHat.
About Rebel Kitchen:
Rebel Kitchen is here to redefine health. Through food, business and beyond. It’s a different kind of health message – one that doesn’t separate the individual from the whole, and one that is based on actions instead of preaching:
- Bold taste – with fewer ingredients, nothing added
- Big ethics – always organic, responsibly sourced & produced
- No preaching – because it’s not about perfection. It’s about balance, loving yourself and striving towards a direction that fits in with your life.
Our coconut mylks, yogurts and waters that are always 100% organic and contain no refined sugars, additives or preservatives. Ever.
Located near Oxford Circus, Tottenham Court Road and Goodge Street stations, London.
We are looking for a Rebel who is keen to support the business in a major way. As Accounts Rebel, we need you to be the pro, the don, the godfather on all things Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable related. Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be the lead on all things AP and AR. All you need is to be a hard grafter and a ready problem solver.
Outside the core role there is loads of opportunity to get stuck into every other area of the business. It could be rolling with Marketing to a sampling drop, being an ambassador for the brand, helping Sales at a show, and hopefully bringing some of your own ideas into Rebel. We’re looking for a person who is not only invested in our cause but can be both individually awesome and collectively brilliant because we’re a tight team who is in the business of making magic happen.
Working hours: 9am-5pm, Mon-Fri
- Invoicing of customer orders
- Processing customer debit notes and reconciling cash received against invoices
- Adding purchase invoices to Xero and setting up the weekly payment run
- Managing ad hoc queries on AP and AR received to our dedicated [email protected] mailbox
Generally, you will need to be:
- Ready for a fast paced and high energy start up environment
- Open to a small company mindset – hands-on and flexible to adapt to requirements outside of the defined role and comfort zone
- Ready and able to tackle problems head on and find solutions with a smile
- Self-motivated and able to work under your own initiative in a flexible environment
- Ready to live our company values and be a part of our work family
- Committed to personal development
- B grade at Maths GCSE
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (or 4-9), including Maths and English
- Good knowledge of IT packages e.g Microsoft Office, Google Docs/Sheets etc.
- Confidence, tact, and a positive manner
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- A willingness to go above and beyond
REGISTER YOUR CV