ACCOUNTS APPRENTICE 31217
About this opportunity
An exciting opportunity has arisen within Aquam, which is a world leading pipeline infrastructure business. We are looking for an accounts apprentice to join our team.
A normal day would include:
• Contacting Customers for outstanding invoices
• Liaising with Depot Managers regarding queries
• Cash allocations
• Building relationships with Internal and External Customers
• Working within a unique industry, and a friendly & motivated team the individual will be sitting closely within the Credit Control Function to help collect outstanding debt with customers
• Helping solve debt queries and reduce payment terms from customers
• Month end reporting on cash collected and bad debt customers
• Journals to and from customer accounts allocating cash
• Looking at ways to improve/streamline the process
• Assisting the Credit Control and Accountancy team with Adhoc duties
What you could go on to do
Potential to grow into one of our Accounts Assistant roles, sat on either the Sales or Purchase side of the Accounting Team
Salary growth after completion of first year apprenticeship
3 members of staff either completed AAT or undergoing AAT, with potential for further studies once AAT has been completed.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
• GCSE Maths & English Grade A-C/9-4
• Attention to detail
• Telephone etiquette
• None specified
REGISTER YOUR CV