Accounts Apprentice – SCRL Leeds – Business Administration Level 2/3
This listing has expired
SCRL Ltd provide healthcare services to over half a million customers worldwide, SRCL has grown in the UK over the past 10 years. They are looking to recruit an Accounts Apprentice to work across the accounts payable, billing and credit control/cash applicaitons teams. Progression opportunities are available for the right candidate.
Your working hours will be Mon – Thurs 9-5 (Fri 9-4:30pm) – working towards Business Administration Level 2 or 3 Apprenticeship delivered in the workplace by YMCA Training – A perfect opportunity to earn whilst you learn!
- Dealing with invoices
- Incoming and outgoing post
- Clearing the email inbox daily
- Submitting invoices onto their computer system
- Dealing with telephone enquiries.
- Statement reconcilliation, filing and other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Proactice (ordering system) Microsoft AX (ledger system) – Full training will be given
The successful applicant will have:
- Excellent organisation and time-management skills
- Desire to work within an accounts based environment
- Well presented with excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good ICT skills, Excel knowledge is desirable
- Confident telephone manner
- Ideally GCSE at C or above in Math’s and English or equivalent
To apply all you need to do is click Find out more and make sure your CV is attached and you include a brief cover letter that explains why you’re interested in this role and why you make the best person for the job!
Please note that YMCA Training is acting as a recruitment partner in this process and you are not required to contact the business directly. If you have any questions or would like some information about this or any other apprenticeships advertised here please get in touch with Tracy Pickston on: 07393750723.
REGISTER YOUR CV