Accounts Maintenance Apprentice – Glasgow (G2 6) – 15782
This listing has expired
We are looking for ambitious and hard working people who wish to start their career in the business world.
Fortune 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, and the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of revenue) In the UK they advise on more commercial property than any other adviser. They are a company who believe in development and progressing their staff and for an individual coming into the business at entry level, it is an amazing opportunity.
A world leading commercial services construction firm with offices located around the globe. The company’s core services include property sales, leasing and management, facilities and project management, investment management and, research and consulting.
Working in the Real Estate Accounting Services team where the successful candidate will be responsible for the processing of transactions for a portfolio of property’s.
- Working with various departments including Property Management and Facility Management to ensure that all transactions are completed correctly.
- Processing transactions relating to your dedicated portfolio
- Working with all levels of stakeholders both internally and externally for the completion of on-going insurance charges
- Attending internal department meetings and taking actions
- Data entry and analysis
- Deal with email correspondence from internal and third party clients
- Attention to detail
- Problem Solving
- Ability to work under pressure
- Relationship management
- Deadline management
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday – Friday
- 38 hours
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
REGISTER YOUR CV