Accounts/Admin Assistant Apprentice – Studying AAT Level 3 onwards (Id:78276)
This listing has expired
Employer: MMR Legal Limited T/A Reid & Co
Wage: £336.38 Per Week
Hours: 37.50 Per Week
Reid & Co is a boutique Private Client Law firm established by Mark Reid in November 2000, which provides bespoke legal advice and solutions to private clients throughout the UK. We currently have a vacancy for an AccountsAdmin Assistant apprentice to study the AAT at Level 3 onwards. Located in the centre of Birmingham and working with a small friendly team, we will support you to obtain practical experience alongside the professional AAT qualification.
Typically the duties and responsibilities for the role will include
:- Posting to sales/purchase ledgers of associated companies in Sage Line 50;
– Receipts/Payments/Processing of sales invoices in conjunction with a separate solicitor programme;
– Assist in preparation of documentation required for Audit and Management accounts;
– General office support including dealing with both incoming/outgoing mail/diarising meetings required in meeting rooms/banking of cheques received on a daily basis.
You will already have obtained a minimum of AAT Level 2.
Ideally, you will have achieved at least five GCSE grades at A-C or equivalent.
– Reasonable knowledge of Excel/Word;
– Previous use of Sage Line 50 or Xero.
12 months initially
We will support you to obtain your AAT Level three qualification under the AAT standards.This training will be provided in accordance with our training provider (Kaplan Financial). The training could be delivered on a day-release basis, evening, weekend or via the Live Online route.
REGISTER YOUR CV