Activity Leadership Apprentice VAC-33453
This listing has expired
Serco are working with an external organisation for recruitment to this apprenticeship scheme. Your application will be shared with an external organisation. By continuing with your application you are consenting to your application being shared with our partner Lifetime Training
Why Choose Our Apprenticeship Programme
Earn money, whilst you gain a qualification with our learning provider (Lifetime Training), whilst you enhance your career prospects through work related experience.
Bolton Community Leisure Trust operates 5 leisure facilities across Bolton ran by Serco Operating Limited. Serco is a multi-national company that is able to offer a wide range of career and further job opportunities within Bolton, the UK and worldwide. Our people management programme encourages internal advancement and active support is given to all employees’ Continuous Professional Development.
Modern Apprenticeship – Recreation Attendant in Activity Leadership
Vacancy Short Description
To provide, assist, monitor, supervise customers in recreational and sporting activities across the centre. You will have specific responsibilities for providing clean and safe recreational facilities and activities and for ensuring that customers enjoy themselves.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide clean, safe, warm, friendly and fun facilities and activities
• Provide a friendly and welcome service to all customers
• Maintain a full product knowledge of the services available at
the Centre and advise customers accordingly
• Adopt a pro-active approach to continuous service improvement
• Supervise football, pool and sport activities.
• Supervise holiday and sports party activities.
• Supervise and support the indoor and outdoor football leagues.
• Assist in setting up sports equipment
£3.70 per hour (under 19)
37 hrs per wk – includes some early shifts (from 07:00am), some late shifts (until 22:00) and some weekend working.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Fitness and Active Leisure
Working Week : 37 Hrs Per Week, Inc. Evernings, Weekends and Mornings
Weekly Wage : £136.90
Application Deadline: 14-05-2018
Possible Start Date : 21-05-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV