Activity Leadership Apprenticeship – (Gymnastics and Swim teaching)
Activity Leadership Apprenticeship – (Gymnastics and Swim teaching) VAC-38770
Everyone Active are looking for enthusiastic and energetic candidates to work towards their Activity Leadership Level 2 and be part of a friendly team to provide a fun, safe and quality experience for all of our customers. You will be a swim teacher as well as a gymnastics teacher.
You will also work towards your Level 2 in Fitness Instructing (Which is included in the Activity Leadership Level 2)
Your duties will include:
– Provide exceptional customer service to all members
– Assisting with gym tours and inductions
– Support the centre swim teaching team to deliver exceptional swimming lessons
– Adopting a customer service focussed and commercial approach to swimming lesson sales and retention, similar to that traditionally seen in the fitness environment
– Showing members how to use the gym equipment and machines
– Taking park in the internal everyone active gymnastics coaching programme
– Creating personal exercise places for members
– Support with the Everyone Active Gymnastics Programme delivered within the leisure facility.
– assisting in the teaching and coaching of gymnastics
– Support and deliver community engagement linked to increasing swimming participation
– To support the Gymnastics coaching team when required to maintain continuity of teaching and excellent customer service
– To teach swimming when needed to fit the needs of the programme
You will work a combination of Gym and Leisure side hours whilst working within the centre.
You will work towards your Activity Leadership Level 2 through work based learning delivered by Lifetime Training as well as a Fitness Instructing Certificate (Included in the Activity Leadership)
To be considered for this role, you must be a strong and confident swimmer.
There is up to 10 Hours of overtime paid at NMW for your age available for this role.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Fitness and Active Leisure
Working Week : 30 hours shift work inc. evenings and weekends
Weekly Wage : £150.00
Application Deadline: 31-10-2018
Possible Start Date : 07-11-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV