Retail Assistant Apprentice
Retail Assistant Apprentice VAC-41757
The apprenticeship last between 12-15 months and the apprenticeship will progress to a permanent role and the successful candidate will have plenty of opportunities for additional progression.
Daily duties include:
• Diary support – Responsible for scheduling meetings, holiday, marketing, advertising and exhibition calendars. Ensuring all is recorded and communicated across the different members of the team and other stakeholders.
• Website Accuracy – Responsible for ensuring all information is correct, product entries, images, events, news and stock as well as occurring errors.
• Faulty goods log- Login all damages and faulty goods in a timely and accurate manner. Including, factory faulty or substandard goods, damages on transit and consumer complaints. Collecting the supporting evidence material.
• Logging credit notes, showroom gift vouchers, customers enquiries Taking actions as appropriate and in a timely manner.
• Checking purchase orders against delivery notes and invoices. Including suppliers, warehouse and other business purchases as appropriate.
• Liaise with factories to prepare packing notes for warehouses.
• Showroom stock check and together with the merchandiser proposing showroom stock orders
• Help managing inventory of the company: packaging, labels and other office materials – Managing the supply, monitoring the use and negotiating optimum prices.
• Electrics – Managing the use of Electricity at the showroom. Entering meter readings timely, managing window lights timer and showroom heaters.
• Showroom tidiness – ensuring that the window cleaner does his weekly job properly, all members maintain their desks and other areas of the showroom in a clean and tidy manner.
• Customer relationship building – Supporting the Merchandiser in communicating with trade customers and consumers.
• Showroom Sales – Attending customers at the showroom. This is a shared responsibility among all members of the team.
Showroom opens Monday to Saturday 9 till 6. The candidate will be required to do 5 days, Saturday will be on an add-hoc basis. There is an hour for lunch and the possibility of lunch voucher, this is to be confirmed. However the lunch hour is unpaid. Week hours will vary from 30 to 40 hours, it can be negotiated.
You will be paid £5-£8 per hour depending on your experience.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week : 30-40 hours per week, between 9.00am and 6pm with one hour for lunch.
Weekly Wage : £150.00
Application Deadline: 07-01-2019
Possible Start Date : 14-01-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV