ADMIN ASSISTANT APPRENTICE
ADMIN ASSISTANT APPRENTICE 31312
About this opportunity
Are you enthusiastic, reliable and eager to learn new skills? Storecheckers are looking to employ an Admin Assistant Apprentice. This is an excellent opportunity for a bright, committed and enthusiastic starter.
A normal day would include:
You will spend time working with all the teams, to understand the working of the office, and to understand the needs of our clients and our team of fieldworkers.
You will then be working mainly with a Project Manager and will be trained in all aspects of following through a specific client, understanding how it is managed and contributing to the running of the project.
There will be continuous contact with fieldworkers from around the world, you will be assigning work to them and checking they understand the project and complete it.
The following areas would be covered;
• Learning about our company
• Understanding the different facilities / services we offer to clients and why they are important
• Emailing fieldworkers
• Phoning fieldworkers
• Learning how to use our project spreadsheet
• Inserting information onto a spreadsheet
• Checking that fieldworkers are completing work on the dates agreed
• Contributing in project meetings
• Making meeting notes
• Other general admin duties
What you could go on to do
If successful, you can look forward to progression within the company, in whichever team suits you best.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
What you should have to apply
• Maths & English GCSE Grade A*-C/9-4
• Eager to learn and develop skills
• Good attention to detail
• Good knowledge of computer, preferably Microsoft Word and Excel
REGISTER YOUR CV