Admin Assistant Apprenticeship – Inverness (IV2) – 16691
This listing has expired
Fraser Homecare are currently seeking an Admin Assistant Apprentice to join their small friendly team.
As our new Admin Assistant Apprentice you will be carrying out a range of tasks and become proficient in the role utilising your newly found digital skills gained throughout your apprenticeship.
Having an interest in pursuing a career in the Care sector would be advantageous but not essential.
- Answering and making telephone calls
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail
- Invoicing customers using Quickbooks
- Creating letters using Microsoft programmes
- Emails using Microsoft 365
- Managing recruitment letters using Microsoft word
- Additional duties as and when required
- As part of your Admin Assistant Apprenticeship programme you will gain the following qualifications and skills:
- SQA Level 6, Diploma in Digital Applications
- SCQF Level 6 – PC Passport qualification
- 12-14 months
- 2 weeks classroom training (PC Passport & Systems Users)
- CRM Systems, Anti-Virus protection, Business Plans, P&L Reports, Administration, Data Analysis, Excel, Meeting Planning & Documenting, Office Support
- Be enthusiastic
- Have a willingness to learn
- Work well within a team as well as on your own
- Have good communication skills both verbal and written
- High attention to detail
- Open to new ideas
- £4.50 per hour
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
REGISTER YOUR CV