Admin Assistant – Glasgow (G31) – 16392
This listing has expired
You will be working with a very exciting, fast paced print company.
The client is looking for a good communicator who will come into the business with a can do attitude and hit the ground running,
Working at BC Printing helping to provide Administrative support to all member of the team.
- Log jobs in bespoke in-house job capture system.
- Ordering materials from suppliers and obtaining quotes.
- Processing invoices and sending to clients for payment.
- Updating clients on the status of their job.
- Process time sheets and weekly wages
- Managing stationary
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to use initiative
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism and maturity
- Full training will be provided
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday to Friday
- 9:00am to 5:00pm
- £160 per week
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
REGISTER YOUR CV