Admin Assistant – Glasgow (G4 9) – 16366
This listing has expired
You will be working with a very impressive, fast paced and diverse business.
They are looking for someone with good organisational skills who can hit the ground running and who is looking to take their first step towards a rewarding career.
- Reception – meet and greet clients, answer all incoming calls and be 1st point of contact for the company
- Filing, faxes, letters, dealing with incoming and outgoing mail
- Checking directors trays for duties each day
- Assist other employees of the company with any administration they require i.e booking travel, sourcing costs of products we use etc
- Assist with the upkeep of our ISO certificate i.e health and safety training plan, archiving and any other administrative duty required for this
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to use initiative
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism and maturity
- Full training will be provided
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday to Friday
- 9:00am to 5:00pm
- £180 pw
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
REGISTER YOUR CV