Admin Associate Apprentice – Cheadle (SK8) – 16362
This listing has expired
ConsultantCare provide an end-to-end back office service solution for medical specialists.
At ConsultantCare, we understand the challenges medical specialists face and provide an unrivalled end-to-end service solution to meet them. Leaving the specialist free to do what’s best for them…and for their patients.
Having the whole back office function under ‘one roof’ allows the medical specialist to have peace of mind that their practice will run smoothly and enables ConsultantCare to develop the practice alongside the specialist.
Video link for our Video and Graphic:
Job overview / purpose
We are currently seeking an ambitious and energetic individual to join our rapidly expanding business and help provide back office solutions for Medical Professionals.
The role is as a dual support line for our Associate Practice Managers and Client Accounts department, so you will adhere to the ConsultantCare values:
For Associate Practice Managers:
- Preparing consultants’ clinics, correspondence and patient records
- Dealing with telephone enquiries
- Ensuring 100% accuracy for the specialists’ transcriptions
- Marketing responsibilities
- Scanning, faxing, post and online engagements
For Client Accounts:
- Liaising with patients for pre and post consultation payments, invoices and debt collection
- ‘Paying off’ – dealing with remittances from insurance companies ensuring payments are allocated against patient accounts
- Sending out reminder invoices to chase outstanding payments. Issuing ‘shortfall’ letters when a patient has become liable for an uninsured amount
- Prompt billing of all invoices to Insurance companies
- Numerate, highly organised and assertive
- A team player
- Strong skills and knowledge in IT
- Good communication skills
- Personable and patient
- Flexible and able to multi task
The ideal candidate will hold at least 5 GCSE’s C and above, including English and Maths.
5 days per week,
9am – 5:30pm,
37.5 hours per week [average week, will be confirmed with the employer]
£180 per week
- 20 days holiday
- Company pension investment scheme
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV