Admin / Receptionist Apprenticeship EC4Y 7BS
This listing has expired
Company: Invictus Chambers (Law Firm)
Job Tittle: Admin / Receptionist
Address: Invictus Chambers London, 1 Mitre Court Buildings, EC4Y 7BS
Interview Time / Date: TBC
• Postage, filling, photocopying, faxing
• Court cases – collect files, documents
• Diary arrangements – arranging/booking meetings
• Making phone calls, writing emails
• Greeting guests – making tea and coffee
• Good telephone manner
• Well-presented and spoken
• Good grammar
• Punctual and timekeeping is extremely important
• IT skills – outlook, word (working on clouds)
Days of work: Monday to Friday
Hours of work: 9:00-5:00pm
Pay Rate (if Apprenticeship): Traineeship
Please be on time and dressed smartly.
Please think about the role you would be performing and try to understand the key tasks – ask your Jobwise Training CRM if you are unsure of anything.
Please remember to research the company. You will need to remember 3 things about the company from their website as you will be asked this question in interview.
Please remember to think of some questions to ask during your interview – these can be about the company or the industry. It is important to have at least one question planned.
REGISTER YOUR CV