• Arrange 100 phone lines to be installed at Battersea on one phone call
• Guidance to remove water meter
• Get new prices for new gas pipes to be installed
• Log calls in a spreadsheet which we then issue weekly to the customers in a form of a weekly report
• Communicate by instructing people where to go or where the water meter is (google maps)
• Telephone calls
• Sending out emails
• Microsoft Office Skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) essential
• Good communication skills both written and verbal
• Good telephone skills
• Ability to multitask across a large programmer of works
• The ability to read a map or a drawing
• Helpful individual
• Local to Southbank
Days of work: Monday to Thursday 09:00 – 17:00pm and Friday 09:00 – 16:00pm
Hours of work: TBC
Pay Rate (if Apprenticeship): 10k-18k
Please be on time and dressed smartly.
Please think about the role you would be performing and try to understand the key tasks – ask your Jobwise Training CRM if you are unsure of anything.
Please remember to research the company. You will need to remember 3 things about the company from their website as you will be asked this question in interview.
Please remember to think of some questions to ask during your interview – these can be about the company or the industry. It is important to have at least one question planned.
Company: Utility Results
Address: Southbank 22 Upper Ground SE1 9PD
REGISTER YOUR CV