Administration & Accounts Apprentice 30951
This listing has expired
About this opportunity
Working across the Apadmi Group of Companies, the role of the Admin & Accounts Apprentice is to assist with general administrative duties, maintain accurate financial records as well as the efficient running of the office environment.
Your key responsibilities as our new Admin and Accounts Assistant will include:
• Acting as our office reception, answering/directing calls and recording in-bound enquiries.
• Sorting and distributing post.
• Internal/external meeting organisation – you’ll arrange meeting rooms, organise refreshments/lunches where needed and meet & greet our visitors.
• Booking travel and accommodation for our employees in line with our travel and subsistence Policy.
• Taking charge of our general office upkeep, ensuring it’s always presentable and tidy, kitchen equipment is kept in good working order and so on, reporting issues where necessary.
• Monitoring stock levels (including stationary and refreshments) and placing/amending orders as required to meet our needs as a growing business.
• Performing general office tasks such as organising parking bays, key/fob allocations, processing Non-disclosure Agreements and so on.
• Assisting with social activity arrangement within budgets, including our Christmas Party, Halloween event and Summer BBQ.
• Assist HR Officer with administrative duties as required.
• Assisting our Finance Department, processing purchase invoices and expenses, chasing credit accounts and so on.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
• Experience working in an office environment useful but not essential
• Experience of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
• A-Levels – Business Studies, Economics or Accounting preferred but not essential
• GCSE or equivalent C or above in Maths and English
• Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
• Professional approach
• Strong work ethic
• A ‘Can do’ attitude
• Eager to learn new skills and take on new challenges
• Generate and maintain solid working relationships with customers and colleagues
REGISTER YOUR CV