Administration Apprentice N1 0PW
Job Description: Administration Apprentice
• Telephony duties, including answering telephones and directing calls to the correct person, taking messages, etc.
• Assisting and/or undertaking mail merges, enveloping, franking post, assisting with mail-merge documents, etc.
• Day to day filing for the department.
• Administering and organising the archive filing.
• Occasional minute taking of internal meetings.
• Audio and/or copy typing as and when required.
• Welcoming visitors & clients.
• Assisting with financial administrative tasks, including logging invoices onto the purchase ledger, posting receipts and banking of cheques received by the company.
• To assist in credit control to collect arrears of rent, service charges and other charges.
• Any other administrative task to assist in the smooth running of the property management department.
• Demonstrated ability to remain self-motivated at all times.
• Determined and an Enthusiastic Candidate.
• A Hard working Individual
• Able to us own initiative
• Attention to detail
• Fluent in using word and excel
Days of work: Monday – Friday
Hours of work: 9:00 – 5:30
Please be on time and dressed smartly.
Please think about the role you would be performing and try to understand the key tasks – ask your Jobwise Training CRM if you are unsure of anything.
Please remember to research the company. You will need to remember 3 things about the company from their website as you will be asked this question in interview.
Please remember to think of some questions to ask during your interview – these can be about the company or the industry. It is important to have at least one question planned
Company: Lamberts Surveyors Limited
Address: Aztec Row, 3 Berners Road, London N1 0PW
REGISTER YOUR CV