Administration Apprentice 31137
About this opportunity
This role provides an excellent opportunity to gain and develop a wide range of skills whilst providing a full and comprehensive admin support to our field staff.
A normal day would include:
• Preparation of glasses for patients
• Send correspondence to our clients
• Taking and maintaining inventory of frame stock
• Preparing NHS paperwork for our opticians
• Reconcile glasses received from the lab on our database
• Use our database to update patient and care home information
• Assist in the preparation of deliveries
What you could go on to do
You could progress onto Level 3, take on more tasks and responsibilities which could increase your optical knowledge and earning potential.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
Support and training will be provided by your line manager, monthly reviews are also conducted to highlight any further training requirements. Daily team meetings are also carried out so staff can support each other where needed.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
• A-C/9-4 Maths and English GCSE or equivalent
• Professional and enthusiastic with a can-do attitude
• Good time management
• Excellent organisational and communication skills
REGISTER YOUR CV