• Supporting the organisation
• Database entry
• Social media – Twitter, Facebook
• Liaising with people from Leagues
• Answering the phone
• General admin tasks
• Preparing meeting rooms
• Professional – will be only person on department one day a week
• Able to use own initiative
• Mature attitude
• Good personality
• Willing to learn
• Communication skills; especially when they do not understand something
• An understanding of Health and Social Care
Days of work: Monday to Friday
Hours of work: To be confirmed
Pay Rate (if Apprenticeship): £3.50 per hour (pay increase pending performance)
Please be on time and dressed smartly.
Please think about the role you would be performing and try to understand the key tasks – ask your Jobwise Training CRM if you are unsure of anything.
Please remember to research the company. You will need to remember 3 things about the company from their website as you will be asked this question in interview. You can use their website for this.
Please remember to think of some questions to ask during your interview – these can be about the company or the industry. It is important to have at least one question planned.
11-13 Cavendish Square,
REGISTER YOUR CV