Administration Apprentice 18 month contract – Glasgow (G2 1) – 15466
This listing has expired
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Apprentice Administration assistant in this busy solicitors role in the city centre. The role would suit someone with a mature outlook who has excellent customer service skills and a strong eye for detail.
My client is a long established, leading law firm who provide high quality, value for money legal services. They have offices in Glasgow and Edinburgh and their specialties include banking, charities, divorce and family law, domestic property, employment and others. They have been an Investor in People recognized company since 1997
- Co-ordination of the storage, scanning, indexing, filing and retrieval of titles within the firm.
- Assisting with offsite storage & shredding
- Additional reception support when required
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail
- Producing documents as and when required following the instructions of the author
- Liaising with the cash room over cash related matters when necessary
The role requires someone who is confident and comfortable speaking on the phone. A hard worker with a good attitude and enthusiasm to learn. Also someone who has excellent attention to detail and great communication skills
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
Monday – Friday9.00am – 5.15pm with 1 hour lunch£10500
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
REGISTER YOUR CV