This listing has expired
Roslyn’s has been established over 21 years. Based in the quadrant off the Sheffield Parkway S9 Sheffield, Roslyn’s has gone from strength to strength and is now recognised as one of the leading lights in the pub accounting industry.
Roslyn’s are currently looking for an apprentice to join the team! The successful applicant will be responsible for general administrative duties within the office to ensure that the business runs smoothly on a day-to-day basis.
Duties will include:
- Taking phone enquiries and answering in efficient, friendly manner
- Data entry using Excel and in-house system
- Checking documents
- Sorting incoming post and logging mail
- Responsible for outgoing post
- Writing letters/word processing
- Scanning and filing documents
- Using e-mail (Outlook), Word, Excel spreadsheets, and in-house system
- Supporting accountancy staff
The successful applicant must be professional at all times and have good computer skills. This position is a fantastic opportunity to work your way up with a well-respected accountancy company.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Confident in using IT, including Excel and Word
- Able to work in an organised and methodical manner
- Able to prioritise workload and work to deadlines
- Ability to work alone as well as in a team
- Mature and professional attitude
- Hard working
- Willing to learn
- Professional appearance
- Desire to progress
GCSE (or equivalent) grade 4 – 9/A* – C in English and maths.
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship programme with Interserve Learning and Employment, you may be offered an opportunity to progress within the company.
This could include:
- The opportunity of a permanent position within the business
- The opportunity to progress on to a higher level apprenticeship programme with Interserve Learning and Employment
Things to consider
This post may require the successful candidate to undergo a criminal record (DBS) check.
The Current National Minimum Wage (ANMW) rate for apprentices is £3.70 per hour. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £5.90 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.38 for anyone aged 21 to 24 years old and £7.83 for 25 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
About the employer
Roslyns have been working with the licensed trade now for nearly two decades. Our experience within the sector and knowledge of the industry has helped us grow and nurture our clients. Our clients can expect a professional, yet personal service, no two clients are the same and we treat each client as an individual tailoring our service to suit their needs wherever possible. Over the years we have developed strong working relationships with many companies involved within the licensed trade and this has helped us expand our services across the nation allowing us to provide our service from Glasgow to Dover, anywhere in the country!
ROSLYN’S ACCOUNTING COMPANY LIMITED
- Level 2 NVQ in Business and Administration
- Level 2 Technical Certificate
- Level 1 Functional Skills
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Your full role and responsibilities will be set out by your employer. Roslyn’s will provide you with all of the on-the-job training you need to upskill in your role, and your 20% off-the-job learning will be incorporated as part of your working day.
If successful, you will complete an Intermediate Business Administration apprenticeship programme delivered through Roslyn’s dedicated training provider, Interserve Learning and Employment.
Business and Administration
ESG (SKILLS) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Interserve Learning & Employment
REGISTER YOUR CV