Administration Apprentice VAC-01224
– Assist with ensuring that the overall presentation of the Office provides a welcoming, friendly and professional image.
– Ensuring all visitors are welcomed, are made aware of Health and Safety requirements and treated with respect and courtesy at all times.
– Assisting the team with providing refreshments to visitors.
– Providing support with printing and photocopying.
– Providing the team with other administrative support, when requested to do so by the Executive Support Manager.
– Ensuring that telephone calls are dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
– Attending all training as required and be responsible for own personal development.
– Assisting with the Office Manager duties during periods of absence.
– Ensuring that the team receive their post and prepare all outgoing post on a daily basis.
– Ensuring that all information of a confidential nature is not divulged to third parties.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week: Monday to Friday 8:30-17:00
Weekly Wage: £195.00
Application Deadline: 02-11-2018
Possible Start Date: 03-12-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV