ADMINISTRATION APPRENTICE 31220
This listing has expired
About this opportunity
A great opportunity is available as an Administration Apprentice to join the friendly and supportive team at Wyse Power, based at their busy depot in Manchester.
A normal day would include:
• Dealing with Telephone enquiries
• Checking and processing timesheets
• Liaising with suppliers for competitive quotations
• Placing orders for materials
• Logging of stock movement records
• Updating asset control logs
• Control of existing stock levels
• Administration support for all areas of depot.
What you could go on to do
Develop into a role of technical trainee and then further development to contracts engineer.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
• GCSE A-C/9-4 Maths & English
• A positive and can do attitude is vital
• At all time present a professional appearance
• Good communication and organisational skills
• Good computer skills
REGISTER YOUR CV