Administration Apprentice – Essex (CM1) – 16305
Restock Resources are an organisation that provides complete, reliable and financially beneficial solutions to employers who are looking to get rid of printer and copier assets. Whether employers are looking to streamline their office products due to excess or change printer handware across multiple sites, Restock Resources are here to help.
Job overview / purpose
As their administration team expands, they are looking for 3 administrators to support the business.
They are looking for an office administrator to assist with:
- Sales support
- Database support on CRM system (data input)
- Raising purchase orders
They are looking for a Procurement Administrator to assist with:
- Going on to auction sites to generate new business and find new suppliers
- Updating suppliers on the CRM system
- Finding out new trade contacts
They are also looking for a Warehouse Administrator to assist with:
- Booking in/sorting products and listing them as A – C Grade
- After the products have been graded, the administrator will go online and try to sell the products. Platforms will include Ebay, Amazon etc.
- The administrator will also go online to find new clients
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Administration skills/experience
- Confident communicator over the phone and in person
- Able to use platforms such as Ebay and amazon
- Ability to liaise with senior stakeholders
- Happy to work in an office and warehouse environment
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
5 days per week,
Monday – Friday,
9am – 5:30pm
37.5 hrs per week [average week, will be confirmed with the employer]
£13,200 per annum
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.