Administration Apprentice – Glasgow (G14) – 14937
This listing has expired
This is fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company and have the opportunity to work with experienced employees and develop your future career
You will be working for…
A competitive supplier and manufacturer of signs and exhibition panels. A web and graphic designer business who provide effective web design, e-commerce and web development solutions at competitive rates. A small local company who have a vast range of products and services to offer with a huge client base to service.
Be part of QA’s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!
- Processing and managing orders
- Updating and maintaining company databases
- Communicating with customers in person and via telephone
- Helping compile text for artwork
- Handling company accounts including processing invoices via in house system
- General administrative duties including filing and scanning
- Someone with excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, with sharp attention to detail
- A confident and outgoing individual capable of working in a fast paced environment
- Someone with prior knowledge, experience or interest in graphic design
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative with a desire to progress
- Excellent time management skills
- Someone with an enthusiastic, can do attitude
- A passion for administration
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
REGISTER YOUR CV