Administration Apprentice – Glasgow (G2 4) – 14925
This listing has expired
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Administration Apprentice to join a busy fast paced law firm. To complement their growth plans they would love to hire a confident individual that will learn how to deliver exceptional administrative support and act as an ambassador for the company.
You will be working in the heart of Glasgow city centre within reach of public transport links and food outlets. This role will give you exposure to clients of all levels in a busy Solicitors office.
- Handling incoming calls and dealing appropriately with enquiries
- Managing post and couriers
- Photocopying, filing and scanning
- Daily banking and handling petty cash
- Working with Microsoft and Lawware system
- Corresponding with clients via email
- Someone with excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, with sharp attention to detail
- A confident and outgoing individual capable of working in a professional environment
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative with a desire to progress
- Excellent time management skills
- Someone with an enthusiastic, can do attitude
- A passion for administration
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday- Friday
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
REGISTER YOUR CV