Administration Apprentice – GLASGOW (G68) – 16329
This listing has expired
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Administration Apprentice to join a large manufacturing organisation. To complement their growth plans they would love to hire an additional member of staff to join and assist their busy Sales & Service team. They are seeking a confident and motivated individual to develop and progress within the business.
- Answering calls to the office
- Handling incoming and outgoing emails
- Photocopying, scanning and filing
- Assisting with processing of site instructions, remedial requests and orders
- Supporting the wider team with general administrative duties
- Using Microsoft packages including Word & Excel
- You will have excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with sharp attention to detail
- An outgoing individual capable of working in a professional environment
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative with a desire to progress
- Excellent time management skills
- Someone with an enthusiastic, can do attitude
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- 8:45am- 5pm (Monday – Thursday) 8:45am-4pm (Friday)
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
REGISTER YOUR CV