Administration Apprentice – Paisley (PA3) – 16199
This listing has expired
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Apprentice Administrator to join a well established company based in Paisley. They individual will be joining an administration team supporting a staff of over 200 employees. This is a great opportunity for a hard-working, eager and enthusiastic person to make their mark within a forward-thinking company and develop and progress through the business.
- Switchboard cover and backup
- Fax distribution from switchboard
- Incoming mail –scanning and distribution
- Outgoing mail
- Photocopying for all departments
- Drawing registers for all contracts
- Administration of emails for all contracts
- General typing – spreadsheets
- Compilation of building manuals, which includes, phoning and chasing subs for information to be included in the manuals.
- Site signage
- Support system to all departments.
- Room prep for meetings – Tea/Coffee for all internal and external meetings including clearing rooms. Also preparing for breakfast and lunch meetings.
- Booking of accommodation and flights and ongoing transport from airports.
- Eager to learn
- Well presented
- Enthusiastic with a good attitude
- Good attention to detail
- Forward thinker who wants to progres
- Good computer skills
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Mon-Thu 8am – 5pm, Fri 8am – 3.30pm
- £7600 per year
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
REGISTER YOUR CV