Administration Assistant Apprentice
This listing has expired
Uniac is a small non-profit company who provide internal audit and assurance services for the UK Higher Education sector.
We have been established for over 25 years.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and ambitious individual to join our small team based in Manchester city centre.
If you are eager to learn and have an excellent sense of initiative, then this is an ideal challenge for you. The role is varied and will provide great scope to put the business and administrative skills you will be learning into practice within a supportive environment. At Uniac we believe in empowering employees and offer great opportunities to further your learning. In return we expect hard-work and a positive, consciousness, can-do attitude.
Uniac expects commitment and hard work from its employees.
In return you can expect flexible working a generous holiday allowance and great opportunities to develop.
Main role and responsibilities:
- Working with a small administration team, you will assist in supporting the Directors and Auditors to deliver a quality audit and assurance service to members and clients
- Setting up meetings for colleagues with clients
- Documentation classification and electronic storage; scanning, labelling and editing to shared site
- Formatting documents such as audit reports, briefing notes and tenders
- Data entry in Excel
- Assist with the management of social media channels
- Assist with the administration of the ISO 18001, 9001, 14001 and 27001 management system
- In addition to the above tasks, you will also be involved in ad-hoc projects to add value and improve efficiency to the administration provision of the organisation
- Be able to demonstrate you possess the right qualities to make a positive contribution to a dynamic and flexible administration team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A positive attitude to learning and development
- Conciseness with attention to detail
- Able to work well as part of team
Interested candidates will have at least 5 GCSE’s (C and above) including Maths and English.
Monday to Friday,
9am – 4:45pm,
35.7hrs per week.
£12,000 per annum.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV