Administration Assistant Apprentice VAC-37074
This listing has expired
Initially you will be handling phone enquiries; dealing with visitors and general office duties. You will train on all roles within the office environment. This will then lead into you becoming responsible for specific areas as part of the office team.
Your job description will be as below, but this will change as you become more experienced.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Undertake reception duties, answering routine telephone and face to face enquiries and signing in visitors
• Assisting with pupil first aid/welfare duties, looking after sick pupils, liaising with parents/staff etc.
• Assisting with arrangements for visits by school nurse, photographer etc.
• Provide routine clerical support e.g. photocopying, filing, faxing, e-mailing, completing routine forms
• Update and maintain manual and computer records
• Undertake word-processing and other IT based tasks
• Sort and distribute mail
• Undertake routine administration e.g. registers/school meals
• Operate office equipment e.g. photocopier, computer, telephone exchange
• Arrange orderly and secure storage of supplies
• Undertake routine financial administration
• Be aware of and comply with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health, safety and security, confidentiality and data protection, reporting all concerns to an appropriate person
• Be aware of and support difference and ensure equal opportunities for all
• Contribute to the overall ethos/work/aims of the school
• Appreciate and support the role of other professionals
• Attend and participate in relevant meetings as required
• Participate in training and other learning activities and performance development as required
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Business & Admin
Working Week : Monday – Friday, 08.30am -15.30pm (30 minutes for lunch)
Weekly Wage : £120.25
Application Deadline: 10-08-2018
Possible Start Date : 17-08-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV