Administration Assistant Apprentice – Haydon School
This listing has expired
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Administration Assistant Apprentice. At Haydon School ,we really value people who work well in a team, are self-starters, enthusiastic, flexible and have a good sense of humor so if you are interested please apply!
Duties will include:
- Dealing with students, staff, contractors, parents, members of the public.
- General administration support such as word processing,
- Photocopying, scanning, mail merge, spreadsheets, data input to SIMS.
- Running reports from SIMS
- Reception duties including internal and external post
- Supporting parents evening reception on occasions
- Assisting in reprographics, laminating, binding, GNNs, cutting, displays etc.
- Assisting in the finance office where relevant
- Admin support of supply cover
- General support across the whole administration departments
- General administration support of various faculties
- To be proactive and take interest in other areas of the administration departments and what they do.
- Communicating with students, parents and visitors
- Communicating with staff and outside agencies
- To assist the pastoral team as needed
GCSE Maths and English 3-9 (A-D) or equivalent
- Good record of health, attendance and punctuality.
- Ability to motivate staff to develop and improve existing practice.
- Ability to communicate effectively with students, staff and members of the public.
- Ability to manage working time effectively and to develop professionally.
- The ability to converse at ease with members of the public and provide advice and information in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
REGISTER YOUR CV