Administration Assistant – Huntercombe Hospital – Nottingham VAC-38692
This listing has expired
Role: Support the Business Services Manager and Service Director with administration tasks linked to the service.
• Provide an administrative service to the Business Services Manager and Service Director when necessary.
• Accurate filing and maintenance of archives in compliance with legislation.
• Ordering and maintaining stationery supplies for the hospital.
• Cover work during holidays/sick or when felt necessary by the designated line manager.
• Maintain a high standard of confidentiality and always take a professional approach.
Provide a service to the service including:
• Preparing letters as requested
• Maintaining and populating management reports
• Provide ‘Front of House’ hospitality/reception services
• Manage service specific collation of KPI information.
• Coordinate and manage external professional visits to the service.
• Manage external training provision.
• Maintain HR files and training Records to a high standard of accuracy and confidentially online with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
• Administrate and manage archive system.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Business & Admin
Working Week : Monday – Friday 9am-5pm
Weekly Wage : £289.71
Application Deadline: 05-10-2018
Possible Start Date : 12-10-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV